The scholarship program is targeted at the economically challenged but academically interested students from urban, semi urban and rural communities. The program seeks to ensure no student loses out on the right to education just because of adverse economic, geographical or gender limitations.
Qualifying criteria is simple and those who qualify, irrespective of their age, gender and geographical location, are invited to take online schooling, language proficiency or exam preparation courses available on the iScholar learning platform, FREE OF CHARGE.
Benefits of iScholarship
- Waiver of online tuition fees
- Opportunity to learn using video content from the right tutor and at the right time
- Any student in Grade 12, provided the total annual income of the family he/she belongs to is not more than 1.5 lacs p.a.
- Must display consistent academic record for last 3 years
- Recommendation from school teacher explaining circumstances and need for scholarship
- Students must write a state of purpose (SOP) in either English or Hindi
- iScholar expert panel to assess each application on merit
- Selected applicants will be informed via email
Apply for iScholarship today and empower yourself with the right skills to succeed in life.
Need More Information
Write an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 080-46562222