Over 13 lakh students appear for IIT-JEE (MAIN) exam every year, attempting to secure a place amongst the 10,000 odd seats available in all the IITs put together. Considered one of the toughest exams in the world, fewer than 1% succeed due to the enormous syllabus, constantly evolving paper setting patterns and ever increasing cut-off percentages.
Aspiring candidates therefore leave no leaf unturned in their efforts to prepare especially when marks scored for IIT-JEE are also considered for admission by other reputed engineering colleges in India and abroad.
To score high percentile marks, students are not only expected to possess excellent grasp of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry fundamentals, but also excel in application-based problem solving and proficiency in online exam taking skills. A majority of applicants start 12 – 24 months ahead of the planned exam date and commit 10-12 hours a day for this exam. Yet a huge number fail to make the grade, year after year.
He is well known for achieving nearly 100% success rate in securing IIT admissions for his Super30 students, an annual batch of hand-picked 30 brilliant but economically challenged students, at his Ramanujam School of Mathematics in Patna.
For years, aspiring IIT-JEE candidates have sought to study the Super30 course ware and learn from its celebrated tutor, but could not do so due the strict selection criteria for the program.
Know More About This Course
- Prepare for IIT-JEE exam with the most successful IIT-JEE exam tutor ever Shri. Anand Kumar
- Learn affordably at your pace, convenience at the comfort of your home with the best subject teachers available today
- Access in real time, a library of high-quality courseware, mock tests prepared by Shri. Anand Kumar and his group of qualified tutors
- Attend live tutoring and interactive sessions with renowned faculty from IIT's and other reputed institutes. Online/offline assignments , submit responses online/offline, automated evaluation and report on student progress
- 24/7 Accessibility – Submit queries, interact with teachers or curate group discussions 24×7
- Performance reporting to each student
- Lecture 1.1 Physics: 150 hours Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Chemistry: 120 hours Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Mathematics: 150 hours Locked
- Lecture 2.1 Weekly 44 Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Monthly 10 Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Mock test 2 Locked
I find this course to be great. And I am going to take the complete benefit of this course.
Tilak Kumar BR
I am very happy with the course. The teaching method is very good and easy to understand even the complex topics.
I have not found any challenges or concers with the courseware. It is very clear and all the topics are well explained. I am very happy to have taken up the course it is helping me to prepare better.
I am extremely happy with the course. Finding all the videos and chapters easy to understand.
Very satisfied with the course. Will be even better if the live sessions also start soon.
The course is very good. I am finding it really helpful, except for one lecturer’s videos but rest is all very good.
The Videos are crystal clear to understand. Easy to understand and I am really very happy with the course.
The course is Great. I have no issues at all. I am very happy with the course and would rate it 9/10.